The NGSIS Platform Modernization Project is progressing smoothly, and we would like to welcome you to several online and in-person training opportunities. We’ll be offering ROSI training leading up to and after the cutover to the new system, which will happen from end-of-day November 16 to beginning-of-day November 19.
See a full list of our training opportunities, including online instructional videos.
Videos, webinars, hands-on-help, and information sessions will cover the same material as the divisional visits taking place.
Interested in learning more about the project? Read this recent article.
- November 6 from 2-3 p.m.
- November 9 from 2-3 p.m.
- November 13 from 3-4 p.m.
- November 14 from 2-3 p.m.
Join us at: https://join.me/ngsisscreenshare
- November 7 from 12:10-1 p.m. BA, room 1200
- November 9 from 12:10-1 p.m. BA, room 1200
- November 5 to December 6 at various times and locations (see the full schedule)
We would like to thank all those who have helped with user acceptance testing and helping to make this a smooth transition.