NGSIS Platform Modernization
As the next step in its evolution, NGSIS will modernize the existing ROSI infrastructure with a series of high-powered servers and refreshed code base to decrease cost and increase efficiency.
The NGSIS project team has been working with Registrars’ Offices in large divisions and with Enrolment Services to seek advice and keep them up to date on the scope and progress of the project, scheduled for completion in November 2018.
- Permits 15,000 students to access the system via ACORN simultaneously versus the current 700
- Provides new option for PDF output
- Allows for a modern file management interface
- Works directly in popular web browsers
- Opens up the potential for live integration between divisional systems and ROSI
- Helps U of T stay at the forefront of technological innovation
For more information, visit https://www.sis.utoronto.ca/ngsis/