EASI is committed to system design, development and maintenance that supports high quality data in ROSI and other Student Information Systems, and facilitates institutional reporting. The documents on this page provide information on relevant policies put in place in 2003 – 2006 after ROSI implementation as well as exercises undertaken at the time to bring data into compliance. They remain as references for appropriate data categorization and management.
- The Policy on Institutional Data in ROSI (PDF), upon which our project is based, was written in 2003.
- The Executive Summary (PDF) of our implementation, effective fall 2006, covers recommendations for Organizations, Degree POSts and Subject POSts.
- Executive Summary for Activity Recommendations (PDF)
- The Plan for Review and Conversion of ROSI Divisional Data (PDF) describes the ROSI data pertaining to Organizations, Degree POSts and Subject POSts that will be the focus of the ROSI data conversion.
- IDP Standards for Divisional Data (PDF)
Statistics Canada Classifications
The following Statistics Canada classifications are required for all Degree and Subject POSts (Programs of Study) for institutional reporting:
- CIP Class (Classification of Instructional Programs)
- SPEMAJ/SPEJOI (Specialization or Major Field of Study) (PDF)
This information is maintained using the Maintain POSt Funding Information Screen (1 A A G).